Tuesday 8 July 2008

UFO sighting in south Norfolk

Source

A UFO has been spotted in a south Norfolk village.

A Garboldisham resident was walking his dog on the
village's playing fields when the sighting was made.

The man reported seeing a large yellow beam of light that shot across the sky repeatedly for about ten minutes at about 12.30am on Saturday.

He said: "There's no doubt about what I spotted."I frequently walk my dog at night, but this is the first time I have ever seen anything like that.

"It wasn't a plane or anything, it was definitely a UFO – I got quite scared."

Garboldisham is midway between Diss and Thetford on the Norfolk-Suffolk border and the sighting is not the first in the area, with
Suffolk named a UFO hotspot earlier this year.

Read more in this week's Diss Express.

Have you spotted any UFOs in south Norfolk or north Suffolk? Post your comments below, email
editorial@dissexpress.co.uk or call the newsdesk, 01379 658002

No comments: